A DojoAttendee is someone who turns up to a dojo meeting. They should come with the intention of both learning something and contributing to the learning of the group. This may involve
- helping the group to decide what to do at the meeting
- introducing a totally new Kata exercise to be solved by the group.
- solving a Kata infront of the group ( PreparedKata )
- stepping up to the keyboard and contributing part of the solution to a RandoriKata
- pointing out smells, code duplication, possible refactorings etc to whoever is typing (on a green bar)
- asking for explanation and clarification from whoever has the keyboard.
- contributing to the retrospective.